Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- MUST BE FEMALE ARABIC
- MANDATORY HAVE EXPERIENCE IN HEALTHCARE
- Manage all incoming clients and any phone calls in a professional manner.
- Ensure all paperwork (digital and non-digital) is prepared, recorded and filled accordingly.
- Ensure all Clinic staff are continuously advised and updated on appointments, cancellations and any rescheduled appointments.
- Manage the daily schedule of the clinic and all bookings.
- Ensure all client information is kept confidential and any sensitive information is protected at all times.
- Escort clients to the nursing station at the time of their appointment.
- Greet clients and create a warm and welcoming environment.
- Perform any ad hoc duties as required to assist in the daily Clinic operation.
- Provide information to patients on clinic services, and schedule meetings where necessary with the appropriate staff for further information on treatments offered at the Clinic.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is always provided.
- KPIs for quality of care. Exit surveys and handle patient complaints and encourage patients for positive testimonials.
- Post-visit follow up calls to select patients.
- Monthly admin meetings with nursing station staff to ensure smooth patient management and flow.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 36 months
All clinic staff is mandatory to wear mask.
all patients and clients must is mandatory to wear mask.
- health care: 1 year (Preferred)
- arabic and english (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 21/04/2022