Offered Salary 4093
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Twinkle Home Health Care
We are looking for amazing and passionate caregivers to join our team. You will be required to provide care to both children and also senior/elderly patients within the comfort of their own home. You will ensure that those who need that little extra help, receive it, whether that’s support with daily activities, providing a safe and comfortable environment or simply providing companionship. For those busy families who need support with their children, you will be there to make sure that they are safe and well looked after, but also that they are kept engaged. We want a team full of caregivers who really “care”, who will go the extra mile for our families and who treat others the way they would like their families to be treated. If you are enthusiastic about providing support and companionship and are truly passionate about care , we would love you to join our team!
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
· Supervise and monitor the safety of the patient/child under your care. Provide childcare by assisting with hygiene, feeding and playtime activities. Provide senior/elderly care by assisting with the patient’s activities of daily living.
. Must have an interest in children and in providing structured play, monitoring development, diet and sleeping patterns.
· Provide emotional support and companionship for all patients/children.
· Respect confidentiality of patient information by ensuring that nursing documents and conversations pertaining to patient care are secure.
· Assist in providing a clean & safe care environment.
· Adhere to Infection Control Policies and Procedures at all times.
· Adhere to Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
· Report all incidents/concerns to the Nursing Manager as soon as possible.
· Take responsibility for own developmental learning and performance.
· Maintain a professional attitude at all times.
Job Qualifications and Skills
· BSc Nursing degree or Diploma in Nursing or caregiving certificate
· 2 years continuous hospital experience in Home country.
· Valid registration/license in country of graduation.
· Valid Good standing certificate from previous employer/licensing body.
· All educational certificates attested.
· To be fluent in written and spoken English.
· To have experience working with children/senior care
We would love to welcome you to our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,500.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)